- Bond prices tumble after November ADP jobs prints at 215K, beating expectations of 185K. Additionally, October is revised higher by 54K jobs to 130K.
- November's 215K gain is the highest since November 2012's 276K.
- Full report
- The 10-year yield is up 5 bps to 2.84%, and TLT -0.7%, TBT +1.5%.
- Stock index futures turn lower, the S&P 500 (SPY) -0.3%.
- Treasury ETFs: TBT, TLT, TMV, SHY, IEF, TBF, PST, EDV, TTT, TMF, TLH, ZROZ, SBND, IEI, DLBS, TYO, DTYS, VGLT, UST, BIL, SHV, UBT, TBX, TLO, VGSH, VGIT, GSY, LBND, DTYL, SCHR, TYD, SCHO, ITE, TENZ, TYBS, TUZ, FIVZ, DTUL, SST, DTUS, TBZ, DFVL, DLBL, DFVS, TYNS
- S&P 500 ETFs: SPY, IVE, SH, SSO, SDS, IVV, SPXU, UPRO, VOO, RSP, RWL, EPS, IVW, SPYG, RPG, SPYV, BXUB, RPV, VOOG, VOOV, TRND, SFLA, BXUC, FTA, BXDB
Big ADP print sends 10-year yield up to 2.84%
Dec 4 2013, 08:25 ET