- Ligand Pharmaceuticals (LGND) rallies 6% premarket.
- The company is out raising its top- and bottom-line guidance for both Q4 and FY13.
- Q4 and FY13 revenues now seen at $14-14.5M (versus previous guidance of $11-12M) and $48-48.5M (versus previous guidance of $45-46M), respectively.
- Q4 and FY13 non-GAAP EPS are now seen at $0.31-0.32 (versus previous guidance of $0.22-0.24) and $0.86-0.87 (versus previous guidance of $0.77-0.79), respectively.
- LGND cites "higher-than-expected sales of Captisol material." (PR)
From other sites
at Zacks.com (Mar 3, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 26, 2015)
at MarketWatch.com (Oct 29, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (Oct 28, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (Aug 5, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs