- Threatening to sink below $1,200 ounce after the strong ADP jobs report this morning, gold has staged a big reversal to $1,247. Below $19 earlier, silver has also come along for the ride, now at $19.72.
- GLD +2.1%, SLV +3.4%.
- The taper may be coming, but the SF Fed's John Williams is talking about raising the bar even further before the FOMC would consider hiking rates.
- The gold miners (GDX +3.7%) are the best performing sector in the market today.
- PM ETFs: GLD, SLV, IAU, AGQ, PHYS, SIVR, PPLT, PALL, ZSL, USLV, SGOL, UGL, DGP, GLL, DZZ, UGLD, DBS, DGL, DSLV, GLTR, DGZ, PTM, AGOL, DBP, GLDI, DGLD, WITE, SLVO, PGM, TBAR, USV, JJP, UBG, RGRP, LPLT, BLNG, IPLT
- Miner ETFs: GDX, GDXJ, NUGT, SIL, DUST, GLDX, SLVP, GGGG, RING, SILJ, PSAU, JNUG, JDST
Precious metals reverse to turn sharply higher
From other sites
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs