- Threatening to sink below $1,200 ounce after the strong ADP jobs report this morning, gold has staged a big reversal to $1,247. Below $19 earlier, silver has also come along for the ride, now at $19.72.
- GLD +2.1%, SLV +3.4%.
- The taper may be coming, but the SF Fed's John Williams is talking about raising the bar even further before the FOMC would consider hiking rates.
- The gold miners (GDX +3.7%) are the best performing sector in the market today.
- PM ETFs: GLD, SLV, IAU, AGQ, PHYS, SIVR, PPLT, PALL, ZSL, USLV, SGOL, UGL, DGP, GLL, DZZ, UGLD, DBS, DGL, DSLV, GLTR, DGZ, PTM, AGOL, DBP, GLDI, DGLD, WITE, SLVO, PGM, TBAR, USV, JJP, UBG, RGRP, LPLT, BLNG, IPLT
- Miner ETFs: GDX, GDXJ, NUGT, SIL, DUST, GLDX, SLVP, GGGG, RING, SILJ, PSAU, JNUG, JDST
Precious metals reverse to turn sharply higher
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Jun 1, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (May 29, 2015)
at CNBC.com (May 29, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (May 28, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (May 27, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs