- Open for trade today is the actively-managed Cambria Foreign Shareholder Yield ETF (FYLD), the global version of Mebane Faber's recently-launched and thus far successful Shareholder Yield ETF (SYLD).
- Faber's methodology relies on what he calls "shareholder yield" - a measure adding buybacks and debt repayment to dividends.
- The new fund's expense ratio is 0.59%, the same as SYLD.
- Other ETFs with a broader idea of what yield is include: TTFS and PKW.
- Global dividend ETFs: IDV, SDIV, DWX, PID, DTN, LVL, FGD, DOO, DOL, DEW, IDOG, HGI, DVYA, IQDF, IQDY, FYLD, IQDE, WDIV, FIEG
Mebane Faber launches new fund
Dec 4 2013, 15:08 ET