- Tandy Leather Factory's (TLF) Nov. sales were $7.6M, up 8% compared to November 2012 sales of $7.1M. YTD sales are up 9% to $70.9M.
- Retail Leathercraft: +9% to $4.5M. Comps +9%.
- Wholesale Leathercraft: +5% to $2.7M. Comps +5%.
- International Leathercraft: +7% to $379,000.
- CEO Jon Thompson: "We were pleased with our November sales and the beginning of the Christmas shopping season, despite the bleak forecasts for retailers overall. We met our internal sales goals for Black Friday weekend and did so without significant discounting."
- Source: Press Release
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs