- Tandy Leather Factory's (TLF) Nov. sales were $7.6M, up 8% compared to November 2012 sales of $7.1M. YTD sales are up 9% to $70.9M.
- Retail Leathercraft: +9% to $4.5M. Comps +9%.
- Wholesale Leathercraft: +5% to $2.7M. Comps +5%.
- International Leathercraft: +7% to $379,000.
- CEO Jon Thompson: "We were pleased with our November sales and the beginning of the Christmas shopping season, despite the bleak forecasts for retailers overall. We met our internal sales goals for Black Friday weekend and did so without significant discounting."
- Source: Press Release
Tandy Leather Factory reports Nov. sales up 8%
Dec 5 2013, 07:54 ET