- Shares of Zumies (ZUMZ) fall 5.7% in AH trading after an in-line Q3. The culprit? weak Q4 guidance.
- Comparable store sales grew at a 1.5% clip, slowing from the 3.7% jump in Q3 2012.
- Management expects Q4 revenue of $230M-$237M (vs. consensus of $241.3M) and EPS of $0.60-$0.66 including a 0.05 charge relating to the acquisition of Blue Tomato (vs. consensus of $0.79). Comps are expected to come in at -1% to 2%.
- A silver lining: the board approves a $30M share buyback program, superseding the previous $12.5M authorization, which would be good for a 3.8% reduction in shares outstanding as of today's close.
- Conference call at 5pm ET, PR
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at Zacks.com (Mar 16, 2015)
at Zacks.com (Mar 13, 2015)
at Zacks.com (Mar 10, 2015)
at Zacks.com (Mar 9, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Jan 9, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs