- Jefferies starts Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) at Buy.
- In what is seemingly becoming a less and less popular thesis these days, analyst Imron Zafar still thinks the company's "growth profile remains compelling."
- More specifically, Zafar models "revenue growth rebounding to the low-teens range over the back half of 2014 and remaining double-digits in 2015 and beyond."
- Important qualification: "To what extent market development in new areas can not only offset but also overcome peaking penetration and slower growth in gynecology and urology represents the y question underlying the company’s growth outlook."
- Price target is $480, representing upside of nearly 31% from Thursday's close.
- See also: ISRG, FDA warn on friction in robot arms
at CNBC.com (Nov 11, 2014)