- Curis (CRIS -15.2%) plunges on heavy volume.
- The company is out with preliminary data from an ongoing Phase 1 study of the dual HDAC and PI3K inhibitor CUDC-907 in relapsed/refractory lymphoma or multiple myeloma.
- "Intermittent oral dosing ... appears to be better tolerated than continuous daily dosing," the company notes.
- There was one observed PR and seven of 11 patients have SD.
- DLTs of Grade 3 diarrhea and Grade 4 hyperglycemia reported in 1 60mg dosed patient and AEs of Grade 3 epistaxis and Grade 3 diarrhea and Grade 4 hyperglycemia were also observed in the daily schedule, the company says. (PR)
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Mar 31, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Nov 6, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Jul 29, 2013)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs