- Shares of Geron (GERN) rose 9% in AH trading.
- In a closely watched presentation at ASH, the company reviewed results from a study of imetelstat in myelofibrosis. For reference, see previous coverage of the study here and here.
- Results of GERN independent review of the Mayo study: Remissions (CR+PR) in 5/22 patients; CI in another 4 patients; OR rate of 40.9%.
- Notable: GERN says "no patients with CR, PR, or CI have lost their response to date."
- This is an important study. For more, see the full presentation.
Geron presents imetelstat data at ASH, shares rise
Dec 9 2013, 21:41 ET