- The U.K.'s total trade deficit narrowed slightly to £2.62B in October from £2.64B in September.
- The goods deficit fell to £9.73B from £10.1B and was above forecasts of £9.35B. The surplus of services was £7.1B. (PR)
- As expected, industrial production +3.2% on year vs +2.2% in September.
- On month, output +0.4% in October v +0.9% in September and forecasts +0.3%.
- Manufacturing production +2.7% on year vs +0.7% and +2.9%.
- On month, output +0.4% vs +1.2% and +0.4%. (PR)
- The pound is +0.05% to $1.6437, while the FTSE is +0.1%.
- ETFs - Stocks: FKU, EWU, EWUS, DXPS. Currency: GBB, FXB.
U.K. trade deficit falls, industrial output rises
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs