- Pre-tax income of $150.2M is up 147% from a year ago on revenue of $1.04B, up $65%. Deliveries of 1,485 units is up 36% Y/Y.
- Net signed contracts of $839M and 1,163 units are up 23% and 6%, respectively, from a year ago. Backlog of $2.63B and 3,679 units up 57% and 43%, respectively.
- Average price of homes delivered of $703K is up from $651K in Q3 and $582K a year ago. Operating margin of 12.3% is up 400 basis points from a year ago.
- Six weeks into FQ1, the company updates: "Contracts have been flat to last year ... We believe this leveling in demand will prove temporary based on still-significant pent-up demand."
- The Shapell Homes (California) acquisition is expected to close in early 2014.
- CC at 2 ET.
- FQ4 results, press release
- TOL +3.6% premarket
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
at Investor's Business Daily (Fri, 6:15PM)
at Investor's Business Daily (Fri, 5:39PM)
at Investor's Business Daily (Fri, 4:40PM)
at Investor's Business Daily (Wed, 1:36PM)
at Investor's Business Daily (Wed, 1:21PM)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs