- On watch Wednesday morning are shares of Opko Health (OPK).
- Lakewood Capital has published its OPK short thesis on Seeking Alpha.
- Ultimately, Lakewood thinks "the shares are worth 75-100% less than where they are currently trading."
- "We believe it is unlikely shareholders will ever see a profit out of OPK," the firm says, adding that in their opinion, OPK "has become little more than a day trading vehicle."
- See also: OPK slides on Lakewood short position; StreetSweeper defends OPK
- Full SA article
- Full Lakewood report
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Thu, 10:57AM)
at Nasdaq.com (Apr 9, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 26, 2015)
at 4-traders.com (Mar 24, 2015)
at 4-traders.com (Mar 23, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs