- On watch Wednesday morning are shares of Opko Health (OPK).
- Lakewood Capital has published its OPK short thesis on Seeking Alpha.
- Ultimately, Lakewood thinks "the shares are worth 75-100% less than where they are currently trading."
- "We believe it is unlikely shareholders will ever see a profit out of OPK," the firm says, adding that in their opinion, OPK "has become little more than a day trading vehicle."
- See also: OPK slides on Lakewood short position; StreetSweeper defends OPK
- Full SA article
- Full Lakewood report
Lakewood outlines Opko short thesis
Dec 11 2013, 07:59 ET