- CytRx (CYTR) is out with top-line results from a Phase 2b study of aldoxorubicin in first-line metastatic, locally advanced or unresectable STSs.
- Summary (intent-to-treat analysis): Median PFS for aldoxorubicin, 8.4 months; median PFS for doxorubicin, 4.7 months.
- Summary (blinded central lab review): Median PFS for aldoxorubicin, 5.7 months; median PFS for doxorubicin, 2.8 months.
- OR rate: 25.4% for aldoxorubicin, 5.4% for doxorubicin.
- "These results are extraordinary for a single agent treating these chemotherapy-resistant tumors," the study's principal investigator says. (PR)
- CYTR +32% premarket.