- Stock index futures point to gains after a couple of days of decent-sized losses; with S&P 500 and Nasdaq 100 futures up 0.4% and DJIA up 0.25%.
- Europe's up moderately and Asia was mixed overnight.
- The 10-year Treasury yield creeps up one basis point to 2.89%.
- Intel is off 2% premarket on a Bloomberg story Google is set to cut the company out by designing its own chips. SA's Ashraf Eassa calls the story baloney and explains why in this interesting article and even better comment thread.
- Index ETFs: SPY, QQQ, IVE, SH, DIA, SSO, SDS, PSQ, IVV, SPXU, UPRO, VOO, QID, TQQQ, DOG, RSP, SQQQ, DXD, QLD, RWL, EPS, UDOW, SDOW, DDM, IVW, SPYG, RPG, SPYV, BXUB, RPV, VOOG, QQEW, QQQE, VOOV, TRND, SFLA, BXUC, QQXT, FTA, BXDB, TNDQ
Stocks set to open with nice gains
Dec 13 2013, 07:06 ET