- Stock index futures point to gains after a couple of days of decent-sized losses; with S&P 500 and Nasdaq 100 futures up 0.4% and DJIA up 0.25%.
- Europe's up moderately and Asia was mixed overnight.
- The 10-year Treasury yield creeps up one basis point to 2.89%.
- Intel is off 2% premarket on a Bloomberg story Google is set to cut the company out by designing its own chips. SA's Ashraf Eassa calls the story baloney and explains why in this interesting article and even better comment thread.
- Index ETFs: SPY, QQQ, IVE, SH, DIA, SSO, SDS, PSQ, IVV, SPXU, UPRO, VOO, QID, TQQQ, DOG, RSP, SQQQ, DXD, QLD, RWL, EPS, UDOW, SDOW, DDM, IVW, SPYG, RPG, SPYV, BXUB, RPV, VOOG, QQEW, QQQE, VOOV, TRND, SFLA, BXUC, QQXT, FTA, BXDB, TNDQ
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Wed, 10:44AM)
at CNBC.com (Wed, 9:24AM)
at ValueWalk.com (Mar 28, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Mar 25, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 23, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs