- Brean is out with a decisively negative note on Rockwell Medical (RMTI), calling Triferic "far from terrific."
- Analyst Jonathan Aschoff doesn't mince words in initiating the shares at Sell: "We believe the FDA will reject Triferic due to poor clinical trial design and questionable efficacy."
- "CRUISE had a questionable design that we view as unlikely to result in approval," Aschoff says, elaborating. "More than 80% of the patients in all CRUISE arms did not complete the 48-week treatment period, making the primary endpoint evaluation period highly variable."
- Price target is $4, representing downside of more than 70% from Monday's close.
- For more on the CRUISE trials, see here.
- RMTI -7% premarket
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs