- Shares of Northwest Biotherapeutics (NWBO) are suffering, off 7% in premarket action.
- Not helping the cause is TheStreet's Adam Feuerstein, who says DCVax "will fail just like ICT-107 failed because dendritic cancer vaccines are too weak to overcome cancer's innate ability to overpower or evade the body's immune system."
- The thrust of the argument here is that positive data from early studies of the DCVax were misleading because the 20 brain cancer patients "were handpicked for treatment."
- Feuerstein says the same was true of a small Phase 1 study of ImmunoCellular's ICT-107, which ended up missing its primary OS endpoint in a larger study (triggering a spectacular sell-off last Wednesday).
- Feuerstein is responding to an article by SA contributor Josh Ginsburg who, on Monday, explained why he thinks NWBO "is different."
From other sites
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs