- The morning after: Stock index futures are about flat after yesterday's post Fed, post-taper initiation moonshot.
- Europe's ahead around 1.5% and the Nikkei gained 1.7% overnight, though Shanghai and Hong Kong each fell about 1%.
- The 10-year Treasury yield remains near its highest level of the year at 2.9%, and precious metals - which fell following the Fed announcement - accelerate that decline. Gold is off 2.4% to $1,205 per ounce. Silver - 3.7% to $19.33.
- Index ETFs: SPY, QQQ, IVE, SH, DIA, SSO, SDS, PSQ, IVV, SPXU, UPRO, VOO, QID, TQQQ, DOG, RSP, SQQQ, DXD, QLD, RWL, EPS, UDOW, SDOW, IVW, DDM, SPYG, RPG, SPYV, BXUB, RPV, VOOG, QQEW, QQQE, TRND, VOOV, SFLA, BXUC, QQXT, FTA, BXDB, TNDQ
- PM ETFs: GLD, SLV, IAU, AGQ, PHYS, SIVR, PPLT, PALL, USLV, ZSL, SGOL, UGL, DGP, GLL, DZZ, UGLD, DGL, DBS, DSLV, GLTR, DGZ, PTM, AGOL, DBP, GLDI, DGLD, WITE, SLVO, PGM, TBAR, USV, JJP, UBG, RGRP, LPLT, BLNG, IPLT
The morning after: Futures flat, precious metals tumble
Dec 19 2013, 07:07 ET