- Can-Fite BioPharma (CANF) jumps 18% in premarket action.
- The company says a Phase 2b study of the A3AR agonist CF101 in RA "met all primary efficacy endpoints."
- ACR20 response rates: CF101, 49%; placebo, 25%; p=0.035.
- Responses were cumulative, indicating "a consistent anti-inflammatory effect."
- The company calls the treatment's safety profile "excellent." (PR)
From other sites
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs