- Amid a last-minute crush to buy health-insurance coverage, the White House has extended by 24 hours to today the deadline for signing up for plans.
- Over 1M people had logged onto the much maligned HealthCare.gov Web site by 5 pm yesterday, causing sluggishness and long waiting times.
- The postponement is the latest example of how the government has arbitrarily moved deadlines and changed the parameters of Obamacare, causing huge uncertainty for insurers and consumers.
- More on Obamacare.
- Relevant company tickers: AET, HNT, HUM, UNH, WLP, MOH.
- ETFS: XLV, XHE, VHT, FXH, IHF, IHI, IYH, PTH, RYH, PSCH, RXL, RXD, XHS.
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
at MarketWatch.com (Mon, 11:02AM)
at Investor's Business Daily (Feb 3, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 21, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 14, 2015)
at MarketWatch.com (Jan 13, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs