- Japan November core CPI: +1.2% on year versus 1.1% expected.
- Japan November industrial production (M/M): +0.1 versus +0.4% expected.
- Japan November industrial production (Y/Y): +5%.
- Japan November retail sales (Y/Y): +4% versus +2.9% expected.
- The read on inflation is the highest in more than five years. See also: Kuroda stresses need to ward off deflation
- ETFs: DXJ, EWJ, FXY, YCS, JGBS, JGBD, DFJ, JYN, NKY, DBJP, EZJ, EWV, YCL, SCJ, JSC, ITF, JGBL, JPP, DXJS, JPNL, JGBT, JPNS, FJP, JGBB
at Zacks.com (Tue, 10:00AM)