- 2014 could be the make or break year for electronic cigarettes.
- The tobacco industry plans to ramp up marketing next year and challenge opponents with its contention that "vaping" can save millions of lives.
- Eventually, tobacco companies sees sales from e-cigs surpassing sales derived from traditional cigarettes.
- What to watch: The U.S. accounts for 25% of global sales and is integral to the future of the e-cig industry? Will a recent ban in New York City influence other regions?
- Related stocks: MO, PM, LO, RAI, BTI, ITYBY.
E-cigarettes to be in focus in 2014
Dec 27 2013, 07:00 ET