- Hilliard Lyons is out with a valuation call on Franklin Electric (FELE -1.6%), downgrading the shares to Neutral from Long-Term Buy.
- "With shares trading at 19.3 times and 10.2 times our respective 2015 EPS and EBITDA expectations (about two years forward), we can justify only minimal near-term upside," analyst Spencer Joyce says.
- Although the long-term story remains positive, Joyce would "prefer to exercise patience and add shares during periods of weakness."
- 2014 EPS estimate cut to $1.96 from $2.
- Notably, Wedbush made a similar call earlier this month.
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs