- Hilliard Lyons is out with a valuation call on Franklin Electric (FELE -1.6%), downgrading the shares to Neutral from Long-Term Buy.
- "With shares trading at 19.3 times and 10.2 times our respective 2015 EPS and EBITDA expectations (about two years forward), we can justify only minimal near-term upside," analyst Spencer Joyce says.
- Although the long-term story remains positive, Joyce would "prefer to exercise patience and add shares during periods of weakness."
- 2014 EPS estimate cut to $1.96 from $2.
- Notably, Wedbush made a similar call earlier this month.
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Apr 28, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 12, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 2, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Dec 29, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (Aug 7, 2012)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs