- Sprint (S -3%) has been cut to Market Perform by Cowen, and to Neutral by Macquarie, following a major run-up fueled in part by T-Mobile M&A hopes.
- T-Mobile (TMUS -1.5%), meanwhile, has been pulled from Goldman's Conviction Buy list. Its shares have taken off in response to reports Sprint and Dish are mulling bids.
- Xilinx (XLNX +1.1%) has been upgraded to Buy by Goldman, and rival Altera (ALTR -1.8%) has cut to Neutral.
- UniPixel (UNXL -4.4%) has been cut to Market Perform by Cowen following the departure of its CEO and COO.
- Intersil (ISIL -4.9%) has been cut to Underweight by Evercore.
- NXP (NXPI -4.3%) and ON Semi (ONNN -4.7%) have been cut to Neutral by Goldman, and fellow chipmaker Analog Devices (ADI -2.5%) has been cut to Sell. ADI has also been cut to Market Perform by Wells Fargo.
A roundup of tech ratings changes
Jan 2 2014, 09:42 ET