- Sprint (S -4.1%) has been cut to Sell by Stifel. Cowen and Macquarie downgraded shares yesterday in response to the carrier's big December run-up.
- Infosys (INFY +2.7%) has been upgraded to Overweight by HSBC; FQ3 results are due on Jan. 10.
- Finisar (FNSR +3.3%) has been upgraded to Strong Buy by Raymond James.
- Maxim (MXIM +1.5%) has been upgraded to Outperform by BMO.
- AppliedMicro (AMCC -2.9%) has been cut to Market Perform by BMO.
- Sierra Wireless (SWIR -2.1%) has been cut to Equal Weight by Stephens.