- General Motors' (GM) unit sales -6.3% to 230,157 vs. the consensus estimate for a 1.5% gain.
- All four GM brands fell off: Chevrolet -8.1%; GMC -1.8; Buick -6.6; Cadillac -0.5.
- Models which out-performed during the month include the Chevrolet Camaro, the GMC Acadia, and the Chevrolet Malibu.
- Fleet sales as a percentage of cars for GM dropped 50 bps to 20.9% during the month.
- GM ended the month with 81 days supply of vehicles, compared to an eye-opening 96 days at the end of November.
General Motors December U.S. Sales
Jan 3 2014, 10:07 ET