- Valeant Pharmaceuticals (VRX +2.3%) forecasts 2014 adjusted EPS of $8.25-8.75, in line with consensus of $8.71.
- Revenues are pegged at $8.2-8.6B vs $8.28B.
- Expects growth across all its business units.
- Q4 EPS seen at $2.05-2.10 and revenue at $2B, unchanged from prior guidance.
- Valeant's plans for 2014 include: achieving annual run-rate synergies of over $900M from the acquisition of Bausch + Lomb; closing at least one significant deal; launching several products; and cutting its leverage ratio to below 4x adjusted pro forma EBITDA. (Presentation)
at Zacks.com (Nov 18, 2014)