- Rockwell Medical (RMTI +9.7%) is having a strong session.
- Helping the cause may be the announcement that a Triferic study (PRIME) was selected as best abstract submitted to the 34th Annual Dialysis Conference.
- In PRIME, Triferic (when regularly administered) lowered ESA usage "while maintaining iron balance and maximizing iron delivery."
- RMTI hopes that between PRIME and the CRUISE trials, there is enough evidence to show that Triferic can "establish a new paradigm in iron therapy treatment for hemodialysis patients." (PR)
- A bit of controversy surrounding this issue flared up last month thanks to a negative note out of Brean.
Triferic study chosen as best abstract at conference, Rockwell Medical rallies
Jan 7 2014, 13:34 ET