- SAP (SAP +1.1%) has been upgraded to Buy by UBS. The upgrade follows news Bob Calderoni, the head of SAP's cloud services unit and formerly the head of SAP-acquired Ariba, has left the company, along with Ariba's current chief.
- Glu Mobile (GLUU +1.7%) has been started at Buy by Roth. Craig-Hallum upgraded shares yesterday.
- Ambarella (AMBA -9.1%) has been cut to Hold by Needham.
- Veeco (VECO -2.1%) has been cut to Hold by Berenberg a day after rallying sharply.
- Guidance Software (GUID +2%) has been upgraded to Buy by Benchmark.
- Itron (ITRI -2.6%) has been cut to Hold by Benchmark.