- A smaller-than-expected draw on crude supplies is today's excuse for selling as WTI crude slips 1.4% to $92.33 per barrel - a six-week low.
- Crude stocks fell 2.7M barrels in the week ended January 3, says the EIA, less than the expected 3.3M decline.
- WTI crude hasn't been below $90 per barrel since April.
- USO -1.4%
- Products: UGA -1%, UHN +0.2%
- Crude oil ETFs: USO, OIL, UCO, SCO, DBO, DTO, BNO, CRUD, USL, DNO, SZO, UWTI, OILZ, DWTI, OLO, OLEM, TWTI
Crude oil dips to 6-week low
Jan 8 2014, 14:45 ET