- A smaller-than-expected draw on crude supplies is today's excuse for selling as WTI crude slips 1.4% to $92.33 per barrel - a six-week low.
- Crude stocks fell 2.7M barrels in the week ended January 3, says the EIA, less than the expected 3.3M decline.
- WTI crude hasn't been below $90 per barrel since April.
- USO -1.4%
- Products: UGA -1%, UHN +0.2%
- Crude oil ETFs: USO, OIL, UCO, SCO, DBO, DTO, BNO, CRUD, USL, DNO, SZO, UWTI, OILZ, DWTI, OLO, OLEM, TWTI
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Jan 13, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Dec 11, 2014)
Video at CNBC.com (Dec 10, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Dec 10, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Dec 5, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs