- Stock index futures are all ahead about 0.25%, with a sizable rally in the European periphery the notable positive mover across the globe today.
- Spain (EWP) +1.2%, Italy (EWI) +1.3%.
- In Asia, the Nikkei lost 1.5% and Shanghai fell 0.8%.
- The 10-year Treasury yield is flat at 2.99% and gold is up $2 per ounce to $1,2227.
- Index ETFs: SPY, QQQ, IVE, SH, DIA, SSO, SDS, PSQ, IVV, SPXU, UPRO, VOO, QID, TQQQ, RSP, DOG, SQQQ, QLD, DXD, RWL, EPS, UDOW, SDOW, IVW, DDM, SPYG, RPG, SPYV, RPV, BXUB, VOOG, QQEW, QQQE, VOOV, TRND, BXUC, SFLA, QQXT, FTA, BXDB, TNDQ
Stock index futures point to opening gains
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Sep 9, 2014)
Video at CNBC.com (Nov 25, 2012)
Video at CNBC.com (Oct 12, 2012)
Video at CNBC.com (Sep 27, 2012)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs