- Barracuda (CUDA) shares slump 11% AH following a beat in the high-flying IPO's first reported quarter as a public company.
- Investors, who had sent share soaring 103% from Nov. lows, were left wanting more from the company's guidance.
- Gross billings in the quarter grew 19.1% Y/Y to $77.5M, outpacing revenue growth of 15% Y/Y.
- EBITDA grew 21% Y/Y to $13M.
- As to the Cisco effect, Barracuda management, when prompted on the CC, noted that it does not have substantial exposure to emerging markets.
- PR, supplemental presentation