- Excepting the loonie, the dollar is soundly lower against all the major currencies following December's payroll report (Canada's jobs report was a major disappointment; hence the loonie's decline).
- The U.S. Dollar Index Bull (UUP -0.6%); the U.S. Dollar Index Bear (UDN +0.3%)
- The biggest gainer is the Australian dollar (FXA +0.9%), with rebounding commodity prices perhaps adding an extra boost.
- The euro (FXE +0.6%), the yen (FXY +0.8%), the pound (FXB +0.1%)
- Dollar ETFs: UUP, UDN, DBV, FORX, UDNT, UUPT, CCX, USDU
Dollar softens after jobs disappointment
Jan 10 2014, 10:05 ET