- St. Jude (STJ +1.9%) estimates adjusted Q4 EPS of $0.97-0.99, with both ends of the range 2 cents above previous guidance. However, the figures exclude about $0.55 a share in charges, mainly related to restructuring and other corporate costs.
- St. Jude also expects revenue to have risen to $1.42B from $1.37B.
- Analysts project EPS of $0.96 and sales of $1.38B.
- Sales breakdown: Cardiac Rhythm Management +3% to $705M; Atrial Fibrillation +5% to $252M; Cardiovascular +4% to $350M; Neuromodulation +2% to $115M.
- St. Jude is due to give a presentation at the Annual JPMorgan Healthcare Conference in San Francisco at 11 PST. (PR)
St Jude's Q4 estimated EPS beats guidance
Jan 13 2014, 10:08 ET