- Cell Therapeutics (CTIC) rises 3.4% premarket after giving a corporate update.
- Pacritinib: Top-line data from Phase 3 in myelofibrosis in H2, a second Phase 3 trial is "expected to begin enrollment imminently."
- Pixuvri: Company expects to complete enrollment in Phase 3 post-marketing commitment study in relapsed B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma in 2015 (endpoint changed to PFS from OS).
- Tosedostat: Investigator-sponsored trials to resume in Q1.
- The company says "up-front payment and anticipated near-term milestones related to the Baxter collaboration will potentially allow CTI to reach regulatory submissions for pacritinib without requiring additional equity financing to fund such activities." (PR)
Cell Therapeutics provides corporate update, share rise
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs