- The number of prescriptions for Vivus' (VVUS +2.4%) Qsymia treatment has reached 403,000 since the weight-loss drug was launched in September 2012.
- The number rose to 124,000 in Q4 from 109,000 in Q3.
- Over 36,000 pharmacies were certified to dispense Qsymia as of the end of December.
- Reimbursement is improving - around 43% of U.S. Commercial Lives had access to Qsymia Tier 3 or higher as of December 31.
- Vivus has received two new U.S. patents for Qsymia, extending coverage by nine years. (8-K)
- Earlier: Vivus partners with Aetna in pilot study using Qsymia
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Dec 2, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Dec 1, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Oct 27, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Sep 18, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Sep 11, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs