- Intel (INTC +0.9%) has been upgraded to Outperform by BMO a day after JPMorgan upgraded shares to Overweight. Both moves come ahead of tomorrow's Q4 report.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS -3.3%) has been cut to Underperform by Pac Crest ahead of its Jan. 28 FQ3 report.
- Fortinet (FTNT +2.3%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Wedbush two days after Morgan Stanley upped shares to Overweight. Q4 results are due on Jan. 29.
- Xilinx (XLNX +2%) has been upgraded to Overweight by Barclays ahead of its Jan. 21 FQ3 report. Rivals Altera (ALTR +1.3%) and QuickLogic (QUIK +4.3%) are also trading higher.
- Telefonica Brasil (VIV +0.9%) has been upgraded to Overweight by HSBC.
- Synnex (SNX +3.3%) has been upgraded to Buy by Citi six days after posting an FQ4 beat.
- Teradyne (TER +2%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Pac Crest ahead of its Jan. 22 Q4 report. Goldman declared shares a Conviction Buy yesterday.
Tech ratings change roundup: Intel, Cirrus Logic, Fortinet, Xilinx
Jan 15 2014, 09:58 ET