- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company's (TSM) Q4 net profit rose 7.7% on year to NT$44.81B (U.S.$1.49B) and topped consensus of NT$42B, boosted by growth from chips used in mobile devices.
- Revenue climbed 11% to NT$145.81B.
- EPS NT$1.73 (U.S.$0.29 per ADR unit).
- TSMC expects double-digit growth in sales in 2014 and for profit to increase as well. However, it forecasts that Q1 sales will fall up to 6.7% on quarter to NT$136-138B, due to inventory corrections in the supply chain.
- Share +1.9% in Taiwan. (PR)
TSMC Q4 net profit +7.7%; sees growth continuing in 2014
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
at Zacks.com (Feb 25, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 23, 2015)
at Investor's Business Daily (Feb 9, 2015)
at Investor's Business Daily (Feb 4, 2015)
at Investor's Business Daily (Jan 30, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs