- As expected, eurozone CPI rose 0.3% on month in December after falling 0.1% in November.
- On year, inflation increased 0.8% vs +0.9%, also as forecast.
- Core CPI +0.7% vs +0.9%.
- Inflation remains well below the ECB's target of just under 2% amid concerns that Europe faces the threat of deflation. It's worth noting that CPI fell in Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria and Latvia.
- The euro is +0.1% vs the dollar. (PR)
- ETFs: FXE, VGK, EUO, FEZ, ERO, EU, EPV, IEV, EZU, HEDJ, DRR, FEU, GUR, EUFX, ESR, ULE, UPV, FEP, ADRU, URR, FEEU, DBEU, FIEU
This was corrected on 01/16/2014 at 07:01 AM.
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Mar 16, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Mar 11, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Mar 11, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Mar 10, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Jan 27, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs