- CEO Michael Corbat: "We didn't finish the year as strongly as we would have liked, [but] made substantial progress toward our key priorities in 2013."
- Citi Holdings assets fell 25% for the year to $117B and now represent 6% of total Citigroup assets. $2.4B of the DTA was used.
- Citicorp revenue of $16.48B fell 2% Y/Y, Citi Holdings revenue of $1.3B up 22%. Adjusted expenses of $11.9B fell 6%.
- Net credit losses of $2.5B fell 15%. Loan loss reserve of $670M is flat from a year ago.
- Tier 1 Common Ratio of 12.6% compares to 12.7% a year ago. Tangible book value per share of $55.38 is up 8% from a year ago.
- C -2.6% premarket
- CC at 11 ET
- Press release, Q4 results
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at Zacks.com (Fri, 5:25PM)
Bank Stock Roundup: Streamlining & Litigations Continue; Citigroup, Wells Fargo in Focus - Analyst Blogat Zacks.com (Fri, 3:13PM)
at Nasdaq.com (Fri, 3:04PM)
at Zacks.com (Thu, 4:27PM)
at Nasdaq.com (Thu, 12:00PM)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs