- From an email obtained by Bloomberg:
- "We are aware that Chinese regulators have now initiated investigations to review issues raised by recent news reports ... As part of our ongoing commitment to comply with all applicable Chinese regulations, we have initiated our own province-by-province business review and will invite relevant regulators to provide guidance."
- Given the fast growth in the company's Chinese sales force, the company is taking steps to improve its training and education.
- "There will likely be a negative impact on China revenue, but it is too early to know whether our previous guidance will be affected."
- NUS remains halted, -21.7%.
- Previous coverage
Update: Nu Skin statement on China investigation
Jan 16 2014, 13:31 ET