- Japanese industrial output -0.1% on month in November vs +1% in October.
- On year, production +4.8% vs +5.4%.
- Capacity utilization -0.5% vs +1.2%.
- The Nikkei is -0.6% and the USD-JPY is -0.1% at ¥104.25. (PR)
- ETFs: DXJ, EWJ, FXY, YCS, JGBS, JGBD, DFJ, JYN, NKY, DBJP, EZJ, EWV, YCL, SCJ, DXJS, JSC, ITF, JGBL, JPP, JPNL, JGBT, JPNS, FJP, JGBB
Japanese industrial production falls into contraction
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Fri, 11:01AM)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 27, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 19, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 3, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 23, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs