- SABMiller (SBMRF) FQ3 net producer revenue (NPR) +4% on an organic, constant currency basis .
- NPR per hectolitre (hl) +2%.
- Organic beverage volumes +2%; lager +1% vs consensus of +2% and soft drinks +7%.
- Financial performance is in line with expectations, although the strength of the U.S. dollar will hurt results.
- Emerging-market businesses drove SABMiller's growth. "The combination of pricing and volume growth, particularly in Africa, Latin America and China, supported net producer revenue growth of 4%." the company said. However, weak consumer sentiment especially affected its European and North American operations. (PR)
SABMiller revenue rises in FQ3
Jan 21 2014, 03:07 ET