- Xilinx (XLNX) shares are off 3.6% AH following the company's FQ3 report, which delivered a $13.6M top-line miss.
- Management guides for FQ4 revenue of $598.7M-$622.2M (+2%-6% sequentially) vs. analyst expectations ranging from $610M-$632M (average of $621.1M). Opex in FQ4 is seen at $226M.
- Revenue from 28nm products hit $100M during the quarter, driven by sales of Kintex-7 and the Zynq-7000 family (which more than doubled sequentially).
- Expansion in Asia-Pacific led the way, contributing 40% of revenue in FQ3 (up from 34% in FQ3 FY2013).
- PR, Conference call at 5pm ET
- Shares of Altera (ALTR) are off 0.6% AH in sympathy.