- Xilinx (XLNX) shares are off 3.6% AH following the company's FQ3 report, which delivered a $13.6M top-line miss.
- Management guides for FQ4 revenue of $598.7M-$622.2M (+2%-6% sequentially) vs. analyst expectations ranging from $610M-$632M (average of $621.1M). Opex in FQ4 is seen at $226M.
- Revenue from 28nm products hit $100M during the quarter, driven by sales of Kintex-7 and the Zynq-7000 family (which more than doubled sequentially).
- Expansion in Asia-Pacific led the way, contributing 40% of revenue in FQ3 (up from 34% in FQ3 FY2013).
- PR, Conference call at 5pm ET
- Shares of Altera (ALTR) are off 0.6% AH in sympathy.
Xilinx -3.6% AH on FQ3 report; $100M in 28nm sales, strength in Asia
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
Xilinx : Enables Any Media over Any Network with Comprehensive Suite of All Programmable Professional Video Solutionsat 4-traders.com (Mar 23, 2015)
at Zacks.com (Mar 11, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 30, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 22, 2015)
at Investor's Business Daily (Jan 22, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs