- St. Jude (STJ +0.4%) net profit edges up to $123M from $120M last year.
- Unfavorable currency fluctuations hurt sales by $27M. On a constant-currency basis, net sales +6%.
- Sales breakdown: cardiac rhythm-management +3%; implantable cardiac defibrillator +5%; pacemakers +1%.
- Q1 adjusted EPS of $0.94-0.96 vs consensus of $0.95, and revenue of $1.28-1.36B vs $1.38B.
- FY adjusted EPS of $3.94-3.99 vs $3.98, and revenue of $5.6-5.75B vs $5.64B. (PR)
More on St. Jude Q4: Net profit +2.5%
Jan 22 2014, 09:18 ET