- The Pimco Diversified Income Exchange Traded Fund (DI) will replicate a portfolio of global bonds with maturities between 3 to 8 years.
- The Pimco Low-Duration Exchange Traded Fund (LDUR) will feature a portfolio of investment-grade debt with duration of 1 to 3 years.
- Both funds will launch on January 23rd, almost 2 years after Pimco's first successful mutual fund replication, the Pimco Total Return ETF (BOND).
- Other intermediate term, total market ETFs: VCIT, CIU, ITR, PFIG, GVI
- Other short duration, total market ETFs: VCSH, CSJ, SCPB, BSV, BIV, HOLD, MINC, ISTB
Pimco launching 2 new ETFs based on mutual funds
From other sites
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs