- McDonald's (MCD) reports comparable-store sales rose 0.1% during Q4 as the company made up for lower traffic with a higher average guest check.
- Comparable sales in the U.S. were worse than what analysts anticipated, falling 1.4% vs. 0.5% consensus and 0.9% in Q3.
- In Europe, McDonald's saw comparable store sales growth of 1% on broad positive sales momentum.
- APMEA comp sales fell 2.4% during the period on a weak performance by McDonald's in Japan and China.
- In an early look at Q1 of 2014, McDonald's says global comp sale for January are trending flat.
- MCD -0.5% premarket
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
Video at CNBC.com (Wed, 12:33PM)
at CNBC.com (Wed, 10:26AM)
Video at CNBC.com (Wed, 8:51AM)
at CNBC.com (Fri, 1:36PM)
at CNBC.com (Thu, 6:07PM)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs