- European shares and U.S. stock futures follow most major Asian bourses lower amid tepid earnings results and continuing concerns about China following weak manufacturing PMI data yesterday.
- Investors are apparently even wondering whether losses this week signal the start of a rout.
- "There’s a number of reasons why investors are feeling a little down in the dumps at the moment," says analyst Craig Erlam. "Corporate-earnings season has been mixed from an investor standpoint, and disappointing from an economic one."
- EU Stoxx 50 -0.75%, London -0.2%, Paris -0.5%, Frankfurt -0.1%, Madrid -2%, Milan -1.1%.
- U.S. stock futures: Dow -0.4%. S&P -0.4%. Nasdaq -0.4%
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs