- Operating EPS of $1.15 off $0.04 from Q3, but up from $1.11 a year ago.
- Revenue of $2.53B up from $2.46B a year ago. Expenses of $1.76B up from $1.71B. ROE of 10.3% flat from last year.
- Positive markets: Assets under custody of $27.427T up 12.5% Y/Y. AUM of $2.345T up 12.4%.
- Tier 1 capital ratio of 17.3% down from 19.1% a year ago. About 8M shares repurchased during Q and 24.7M since receiving Fed approval in April. The $2.1B plan remains effective through March. A new capital plan has been submitted to Fed.
- CC at 9:30 ET
- Press release, Q4 results
- STT no trades premarket
at Zacks.com (Nov 18, 2014)